Important: We strongly recommend that all new integrations use the new ePayment API.
The eCommerce API (eCom API) allows you to create various online payment flows, including express checkout. Initiate payments, get payment details, capture payments, and refund payments.
The eCom API supports Vipps på nett, Vipps Checkout, Vipps i kassa (POS), native apps and other solutions.
How it works
- How the eCom API works online: Let your customers pay with Vipps online or in your app. All your customer needs to provide is their mobile number, then they pay in Vipps with one click.
- How the eCom API works in the Store: How the Vipps eCom API can be integrated in your Point Of Sale (POS) system.
See Vipps MobilePay getting started guide for information about API keys, product activation, how to make API calls, etc.
Review the detailed documentation found here:
- API quick start: Quick start.
- API guide: Developer guide for Vipps eCom API.
- API checklist: For direct and POS integrations.
- API FAQ: Questions and answers.
- API reference: eCom API reference specifications.