Vipps has many APIs to help you integrate your store or app with the Vipps platform.
- eCommerce API - Create various online payment flows using Vipps, including express checkout. Initiate payments, get payment details, capture payments, and refund payments.
- Recurring API - Create and manage agreements (e.g., subscriptions). Create and manage associated charges for an agreement.
- Login API - Confirm the identity of a customer through the log-in process.
- Order Management API - Enrich your transactions with additional information.
- QR API - Generate and administer QR codes that redirect the user to a URL.
- Checkout API - Manage an online checkout session where you can handle payment processing, shipping, and gathering user info.
Some APIs are for special use cases and are only relevant to a small group. For example:
- Partner API - Get information about merchants or place orders on behalf of merchants.
- PSP API - Initiate and manage the status of PSP payments.
- PSP Signup API - Get information about merchants, create a new sale unit, or update the sale unit details.
APIs in progress
We are always improving our APIs to deliver more useful tools. These new APIs are in progress now: