Vipps MobilePay developer information
The Vipps MobilePay APIs can be used for payments and logins for Point of Sale, apps, subscriptions, QR codes, checkout sessions, and invoices.
- Getting started - Learn about applying for services, products, test users, etc.
- Vipps Merchant Test (MT) - Learn about the test environment and how to install the test app.
- Vipps API keys - Learn where to get your API keys.
- Introduction to the Vipps MobilePay APIs - Get an overview of all the APIs.
Migrate from MobilePay:
- Vipps MobilePay Migration guide - If you are currently using MobilePay APIs for your payment integration needs, we recommend using our comprehensive migration guide, which provides step-by-step instructions and best practices for integrating with Vipps MobilePay APIs.
Dive deeper with:
- Developer resources - Learn about the API dashboard, demo store, design guidelines, portal, status pages, etc.
- Common API topics - -Get details about API keys, API lifecycle, authentication, HTTP headers, polling guidelines, reserve and capture, userinfo, landing page, etc.
- Frequently asked questions - Learn about common problems and FAQs relating to refunds, users and payments, landing page.
- Partner information - Technical information for partners.
- Plugins - Information about using plugins for your integration.
- Solutions - Examples that combine several API solutions.